Now seeking qualified store manager and/or sales associates at Abundant Kitchen Buffalo.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increase store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
What skills do I need?
- Plenty of stamina, must be able to lift 30 pounds
- A great team player
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills will be of utmost importance
- The ability to listen and learn – fast
- An outgoing, friendly personality
What qualifications do I need?
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Kitchen experience preferred.
- Retail sales experience required.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Hours: 15-25 hours
Please send qualified resumes to: Becki Melvie email: email@example.com
** Would consider positions at Excelsior location, if appropirate.