You’re invited to join the owner of Abundant Kitchen and past Ballymaloe Cookery School student, Becki Melvie for her
Ireland Culinary Tour
May 22 – 30, 2020
$3,195 LAND ONLY per person, based on double occupancy
Single Room Supplement $799
Optional Travel Protection Insurance is available at $239/person, and is due at time of booking.
Your non–refundable deposit of $500/person would be due by October 28, 2019. The final payment is due by February 3, 2020. Minimum of 15 travelers is needed to guarantee the departure.
All deposits are non-refundable except in the event that the minimum 15 travelers is not met then the deposit is fully refundable.
Travel with Group Leader Becki Melvie, owner of Abundant Kitchen and graduate of Ballymaloe Cookery School!
- Exclusive transport by luxury motorcoach with a driver/guide
- Meet and greet service with one group transfer upon arrival and departure at the airport
- Hotel accommodation based on twin bedded rooms with private bath as listed for 7 nights
- Full breakfasts (7)
- Dinners (7)
- Vintage tea tour
- Cooking demonstration at Ballymaloe Cookery School
- Chocolate workshop at Lorge Chocolatier
- Seaweed foraging at Atlantic Irish Seaweed
- Passage on the Tarbert Ferry
- Whiskey & chocolate pairing at Celtic Whiskey Bar
- St. Tola Farm with cheese tasting
- Visits and admission fees to: Glendalough Visitor Centre, Ardsallagh Goat’s Cheese and Microgreens Farm, English Market, Blarney Castle & Woollen Mills, Derrynane House, Cliffs of Moher
- Hotel porterage, service charges and government taxes
- Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and identifying strap
HOTELS – 7 Nights:
- Ashling Hotel | Dublin (1)
- Bayview Hotel | Ballycotton (3)
- Ballygarry House Hotel | Tralee (2)
- Limerick Strand Hotel | Limerick (1)
Connect with our exclusive travel agent, Kayla Johnson of Travel Leaders, for airfare quotes or any specific travel questions: CLICK HERE.
Join our FaceBook Group to get the first updates and news about our Ireland Culinary Tour: CLICK HERE.
BOOK THIS TOUR WITH TRAVEL LEADERS: CLICK HERE.