You’re invited to join the owner of Abundant Kitchen and past Ballymaloe Cookery School student, Becki Melvie for her
Ireland Culinary Tour
May 22 – 30, 2020
**Join us for a FREE informational meeting: Saturday, September 14th from 10:30-11:30** Located at Abundant Kitchen 134 Lake Blvd. S., Buffalo, MN 55313 P:763-777-9428
$3,295 LAND ONLY/person, based on double occupancy
Single Room Supplement $799
Optional Travel Protection Insurance is available at $239/person, and is due at time of booking.
Travel with Group Leader Becki Melvie, owner of Abundant Kitchen and graduate of Ballymaloe Cookery School!
- Exclusive transport by luxury motorcoach with a driver/guide
- Meet and greet service with one group transfer upon arrival and departure at the airport
- Hotel accommodation based on twin bedded rooms with private bath as listed for 7 nights
- Full breakfasts (7)
- Dinners (7)
- Vintage tea tour
- Cooking demonstration at Ballymaloe Cookery School
- Chocolate workshop at Lorge Chocolatier
- Seaweed foraging at Atlantic Irish Seaweed
- Passage on the Tarbert Ferry
- Whiskey & chocolate pairing at Celtic Whiskey Bar
- St. Tola Farm with cheese tasting
- Visits and admission fees to: Glendalough Visitor Centre, Ardsallagh Goat’s Cheese and Microgreens Farm, English Market, Blarney Castle & Woollen Mills, Derrynane House, Cliffs of Moher
- Hotel porterage, service charges and government taxes
- Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and identifying strap
HOTELS – 7 Nights:
- Ashling Hotel | Dublin (1)
- Bayview Hotel | Ballycotton (3)
- Ballygarry House Hotel | Tralee (2)
- Limerick Strand Hotel | Limerick (1)
Connect with our exclusive travel agent, Kayla Johnson of Travel Leaders, for airfare quotes or any specific travel questions: CLICK HERE.
Join our FaceBook Group to get the first updates and news about our Ireland Culinary Tour: CLICK HERE.
BOOK THIS TOUR WITH TRAVEL LEADERS: CLICK HERE.